Our Travel Medicine service offers comprehensive advice and the very latest in vaccines and medicines to keep you and your staff safe while travelling overseas. A complete travel risk assesment is carried out to ensure the appropriate advice is given regarding personal security, sun, food and water to give you total peace of mind.
Student Discount: 10% off travel vaccines in July!
Yellow Fever Centre
Our Canterbury and London clinics are designated Yellow Fever Centres allowing our specially trained staff to offer this vaccine alongside our travel health services.
Contact us now to request a price list of currently available vaccines or to book an appointment.
All Health Matters are proud to be partnered with Travel Aware, an initiative run by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office to help British Nationals stay safe overseas.
Below is some pre-departure advice from Travel Aware:
- Take out appropriate travel insurance before travelling and make sure it covers you for all the activities you want to do.
- If you are travelling within Europe, ensure you have a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) that hasn't expired and understand what it covers - you still need full travel insurance though! For your free EHIC card visit http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Healthcareabroad/EHIC/Pages/about-the-ehic.aspx.
- Learn about the laws, customs and entry requirements of the country you're visiting and understand how they differ from home, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- Check your passport is valid, look after it while travelling and keep it in a safe place. Make sure you have all necessary visas.
- Make copies of important travel documents, take a picture of them and/or store them online using a secure data storage site.
- Research vaccinations or any other medical requirements, and if necessary visit a travel health clinic or your GP at least six weeks before you travel, visit travelhealthpro.org.uk.
- Tell someone where you're going and leave emergency contact details.
- Take enough money with you and have access to emergency funds.
- Understand what consular staff can and can't do to help British nationals travelling overseas.
- For the latest travel updates follow @FCOtravel on Twitter and find us at Facebook.com/FCOtravel.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and Facebook.com.FCOtravel