Dec 1, 2018
AHM Passes CQC Inspection with Flying Colours
- All Health Matters is registered with the Care Quality Commission who audit organisations who care for people to ensure they are safe, effective and of high quality.
AHM's latet inspection took place in October 2018 and the report published in November confirmed that services are:
The inspection team was led by a CQC inspector and included a GP specialist advisor. The team found no concerns, and their key findings were:
- There was an open and transparent approach to safety and a system in place for reporting and recording significant events.
- The clinic had clearly defined and embedded systems to minimise risks to customer safety
- Staff had been trained to provide them with the skills and knowledge to deliver effective care and treatment
- Information about services and how to complain was available
- There was a clear leadership structure and staff felt supported by management. The clinic proactively sought feedback from staff and customers, which it acted upon
The full report can be viewed on the CQC website.